me fill in this! greatly appreciate it! Transcribed Image Text: Fill-in (complete each statement with the correct term) 1. The soma forms a cone-shaped ? as it projects to form
me fill in this! greatly appreciate it! Transcribed Image Text: Fill-in (complete each statement with the correct term)
1. The soma forms a cone-shaped ? as it projects to form an axon.
?_are small, distal branches of an axon
3. Either Schwann cells or extensions of?_can fom myelin sheaths.
4. The gaps between segments of a myelin sheath are called?.
5. A group of myelinated fibers may form a region of nerve tissue called ?
6. The ?_neuron connects an afferent neuron to an efferent neuron.
7: Ajunction between two neurons, or between a neuron and effector, is called
8. Abundle of parallel neurons encased in fibrous connective tissue is.called a(n)
? (in the PNS).
9. Abundle of parallel neurons in the CNS is called a(n) _ ?.
10. An action potential traveling dowI a myelinated axon travels?
(faster/slower) than in an unmyelinated axon.
11. Unmyelinated nerve tissue is called ?_matter.
?neurons have exactly two projections from the cell body.
?_neurons have multiple dendrites and a single axon extending from the
14. In ? neurons, a single process from the cell body diverges to form two long
branches-one acting as a dendrite, the other as an axon.
15. Schwann cells form myelin sheaths in the?_nervous system.
16. Oligodendrocytes form myelin sheaths in the_?_nervous system.
17. Neuroglial cells called ?_cells line the fhuid spaces of the brain.
18. Small glial cells that phagocytize harmful matter are called?
?_ are ciliated neuroglia that assist the circulation of CSF.
20. Of the two major types of cell in nerve tissue?_is the most numerous.
Do you need us to help you on this or any other assignment?
Make an Order Now